Press and Presentations
Occam's Reader in the News
If you would like to submit a press story about Occam's Reader, please email email@example.com and include a link to the publication.
- "Texas Tech Library makes advancements in E-book sharing". The Daily Toreador. Web. 1 May 2014.
- "Ebooks and the Demise of ILL | Peer to Peer Review". Library Journal. Web. 3 April 2014.
- ILL E-Book Pilot with Occam's Reader & Springer Science + Business Media. PDF. 17 March 2014.
- "Occam's Reader: An Interview". The Scholarly Kitchen. Web. 10 March 2014.
- "ATG Original: Occam's Reader Project Tackles EBook ILL". Against the Grain. Web. 23 February 2014.
- "Tech library expanding electronic book collection". The Daily Toreador. Web. 19 February 2014.
- "Digital Libraries". Bytemarks Cafe. Web. 19 February 2014 (Interview begins at 21 minute mark)
- "University Library Developers Create Software to Test E-Book Sharing". Texas Tech Today. Web. 17 February 2014.
- "Technology: Library Consortium Tests Interlibrary Loans of e-Books." The Chronicle of Higher Education. Web. 17 February 2014.
- "GWLA and Springer Launch EBooks Interlibrary Loan Pilot with Occam's Reader Project". GWLA. Web. 31 January 2014.
Below are some conference presentations given by members of the Occam's Reader team.
- "What is Occam's Reader?" Presentation to the 23rd Annual Minitex Conference, 6 May 2014 (pdf)
- "What is Occam's Reader?" Presentation to Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL), 27 February 2014.
- Code4Lib 2013 Lightning Talk (slides and video), 13 February 2013